Heat Pump Water Heater
The Venus Heat Pump Water Heater is engineered to be used as a renewable energy equipment which uses the heat from the ambient air to heat the water. The heater provides an energy efficient yet affordable source of hot water round-the-clock for every need. Heat Pump Water Heaters are designed for both domestic and commercial hot water requirements.
Working Principal of Venus Heat Pump Water Heater
Major components of a Heat Pump Water Heater include a compressor, a refrigerant, two heat exchangers (a condenser and an evaporator) and an expansion valve.
- The high temperature gas is cooled in the first heat exchanger (condenser) and loses its heat to the water flowing from a storage tank.
- The condensed refrigerant then passes through an expansion valve that lowers its pressure.
- In the second heat exchanger (evaporator) the low pressure refrigerant absorbs heat from the ambient air and boils to a gas.
- The refrigerant than returns to the compressor and the cycle is repeated in this manner.
- Heat absorbed from the air is transferred to the water and the heating continues till the desired temperature in reached.
Advantage of Venus Heat Pump Water Heater
- Very low operating cost – 20% of an Electric Water Heater. Lower running cost than boilers (75% lower) or solar water heaters (25% lower).
- High energy efficiency – Coefficient of performance (ratio of output power to input power) can be as high as 4.
- Compact size and ease of installation. Can be installed in any convenient location.
- Continuous hot water supply – Uninterrupted operation during night time, on rainy days and even on cold days. Works in any kind of weather and all seasons.
- Can be scaled to meet requirements from individual villas to large commercial installations.
- Reliable and durable – Can last for years with little or no maintenance.
- Simple Operation – Temperature and time options can be preset on the intelligent digital controller